The Lauderdale Air Show returns to Fort Lauderdale Beach Saturday and Sunday, April 20 and 21, 2013. For more information, check out the Lauderdale Air Show website.
Fort Lauderdale Traffic Advisory:
- Starting April 16th at 5:00 A.M., the north and southbound lanes of A1A between Sunrise Boulevard and NE 14th Court will be closed to all vehicular traffic (except to local residents).
- Beginning Friday, April 19th at 5:00 P.M., the southbound lanes only of A1A from NE 9th Street to Vistamar Street will remain open on Friday. In addition, east and westbound lanes of Sunrise Boulevard, from Breakers Avenue to A1A will be closed for through vehicular traffic, open to local traffic only.
- Beginning at 5:00 A.M. on Saturday, April 20th, A1A will be completely shut down from Vistamar Street to NE 14th Court. Additionally, the East Sunrise Boulevard closure will extend to the west side of the Sunrise Drawbridge at NE 26th Avenue.
- On Saturday and Sunday, between 5:00 P.M. to 5:00 A.M., access to the eastbound lanes of Sunrise Boulevard and to the Sunrise Lane business district will be open for local traffic only. Access to State Road A1A from Sunrise Boulevard will remain closed.
- On Monday, April 21 at 7:00 P.M., closures will end and traffic will resume to normal.
For more information, please see the City of Fort Lauderdale Air Show 2013 Traffic Advisory press release. Coral Ridge residents should expect more traffic on Bayview Drive during the detours.
One response to “Lauderdale Air Show – A1A Traffic Information”