The Association Board Meeting this month is Thursday, November 14, at 7:00 p.m. at the George English Park Community Center. The complete agenda for the meeting is here. The highlights of the agenda include:
- Presentation by the FPL Vegetation Management Department regarding FPL community tree trimming;
- An update on the planning of the Coral Ridge Association Holiday Party scheduled for Saturday, December 21, from 2:00 PM to 4 PM - volunteers needed;
- A discussion regarding the suggestions to convert Coral Ridge Park to a dog park;
- An update on the shade structures at Coral Ridge Park;
- A discussion regarding the surveyors on Bayview Drive;
- The Treasurer's Report;
- An update on crime statistics by the Fort Lauderdale Police Department; and
- Committee Reports.
We look forward to seeing you at the meeting.