According to the Greater Fort Lauderdale Realtors 46 homes sold in Coral Ridge during the 3rd Quarter of 2012, an increase of 31% from the previous quarter. Nine of the sales were distress properties (5 short sales and 3 bank-owned) which accounts for 20% of the total. The distressed property percentage is the same as the previous quarter. Following is the breakdown of the sales:
- 12 Waterfront Single Family Homes -- Average sales price = $1,085,519
- 15 Single Family Non-Waterfront Homes -- Average Sales Price = $579,093
- 3 Waterfront Townhomes -- Average Sales Price = $711,083
- 10 Waterfront Condos -- Average Sales Price = $123,190
- 6 Non-Waterfront Townhomes -- Average Sales Price = $428,500
Please contact Chris Williams with any questions.