The Association Board Meeting this month is Thursday, March 14, at 7:00 p.m. at the George English Park Community Center. The complete agenda for the meeting is here. The highlights of the agenda include
- Crime statistics by the Fort Lauderdale Police, including information on the recent burglaries on 26th Street;
- A presentation by Kirk Buffington, Deputy Director of Finance, City of Ft. Lauderdale, on the mailings from the City on sewer line insurance – questions from board members;
- A report on Bayview Drive traffic by Chuck Murawsky;
- A discussion of the proposed multi-family development on NE 14th Street;
- A discussion regarding Marc Bloom and the painting of the monuments;
- The Easter Egg Hunt planned for Saturday, March 30 at Harriet & Jack Kaye Park;
- The Green Street Initiative discussion by Brian Leary; and
- New business.
We look forward to seeing you at the meeting.