The Association Board Meeting this month is Thursday, February 13, at 7:00 p.m. at the George English Park Community Center. The tentative agenda for the meeting is here. The highlights of the agenda include:
- The Easter Egg Hunt at Jack and Harriet Kaye Park;
- An update on the NCIP Project at Bayview Drive and 13th Street;
- Sidewalk repair and ADA sidewalk project;
- Maintenance items on the playground at George English Park;
- An offer by the Coral Ridge Yacht Club for use of their facilities for Association Board Meetings;
- An update on crime statistics by the Fort Lauderdale Police Department; and
- Committee Reports.
We look forward to seeing you at the meeting.