According to stats provided by the Greater Fort Lauderdale Realtors, 32 homes sold in Coral Ridge during the third quarter of 2013. Three of the sales were distressed (Short Sale or Bank-Owned). Same Quarter in 2012 produced 46 Home Sales, a 30% decrease from last year. Following is a breakdown of the sales for Q3, 2013:
- 3 Waterfront Single Family Homes -- Average Sales Price = $1,161,166 ($474 per square foot)
- 18 Single Family Non-Waterfront Homes -- Average Sales Price = $673,527 ($250 per square foot). One sale was a short sale.
- 2 Non-Waterfront Townhomes -- Average Sales Price = $545,675 ($186 per square foot)
- 2 Non-Waterfront Condos --Average Sales Price = $107,500 ($148 per square foot).
- 0 Waterfront Townhomes
- 7 Waterfront Condos -- Average Sales Price = $194,286 ($203 per square foot). One short sale and 1 Bank-owned.
Please contact Chris Williams of RE/MAX Preferred with any questions.