The Association Board Meeting this month is Thursday, June, at 7:00 p.m. at the George English Park Community Center. The complete agenda for the meeting is here. The highlights of the agenda include:
- Presentation regarding the Aquarius condo plans on NE 14th Street by Jiro Yates Architect of Falkanger, Snyder, Martineau, & Yates and Courtney Crush, Attorney for Zen Mierzwa - developer;
- The Treasurer's Report - premium due July 2013;
- An update on crime statistics by the Fort Lauderdale Police Department;
- The Bayview Drive - Transportation Alternatives Program grant denial;
- Appointment of a Nominating Committee for the 2014 Board of Governors (need 5 people); and
- Committee Reports.
We look forward to seeing you at the meeting.
Remember, we do not have a board meeting in July.