The Board Meeting this month is Thursday, May 10, at 7:00 p.m. at the George English Park Community Center. The complete agenda for the meeting is here. The highlights of the agenda include:
- Crime statistics by the Fort Lauderdale Police;
- An update on storage trailers and code enforcement;
- A discussion about the website, including accepting credit cards for association membership payments;
- Committee reports;
- Review and finalization of the Coral Ridge Master Plan project voted on at the General Membership Meeting to be submitted to the Neighborhood Capital Improvement Project for grant funding; and
- The need for a volunteer to join the Dog Park Committee.