The Touchline Program is a daily telephone reassurance call made to Broward County seniors, over the age of 60, who live alone. Each day between 6 am and 10:30 am counselors from the Touchline Program speak with many Broward County seniors who are living alone. It's a great way to stay in touch with a neighborly call intended to provide a friendly voice every morning to get the day off to a great start. Just dial 2-1-1 or 954-390-0485 to get signed up. Also visit their website for more information -- www.211-broward.org
According to the Greater Fort Lauderdale Realtors 34 homes sold in Coral Ridge during the First Quarter of 2013. Five of the sales were distressed (3 short sales and 2 Bank-Owned). Following is a breakdown of the sales: Continue reading
According to the Greater Fort Lauderdale Realtors 12 homes sold in Coral Ridge during March 2013. Two of the sales were distressed (1 short sale, 1 Bank-Owned). Following is a breakdown of the sales: Continue reading
The Lauderdale Air Show returns to Fort Lauderdale Beach Saturday and Sunday, April 20 and 21, 2013. For more information, check out the Lauderdale Air Show website.
Fort Lauderdale Traffic Advisory:
- Starting April 16th at 5:00 A.M., the north and southbound lanes of A1A between Sunrise Boulevard and NE 14th Court will be closed to all vehicular traffic (except to local residents).
- Beginning Friday, April 19th at 5:00 P.M., the southbound lanes only Continue reading
The Association Board Meeting this month is Thursday, April 11, at 7:00 p.m. at the George English Park Community Center. The complete agenda for the meeting is here. The highlights of the agenda include:
- An update on crime statistics by the Fort Lauderdale Police Department;
- A discussion on the Bayview Drive - Transportation Alternatives Program;
- An update on the Coral Ridge Park shade structures;
- Beautification of the NE 26th Street landscaping; and
- Thanks for the 1600 Easter Eggs.
We look forward to seeing you there.